We offer a full range of framing options – something to fit every kind of decor whether it be for your home or for the office.
Fine Art Papers
Our Fine Art Printing Laboratory offers museum-quality papers that are made in the United States and carry UK Fine Art Trade Guild Certification.
We can print any size up to 60 inches (154 cm) by 100 inches (254 cm).
What is the difference between Fine Art Paper and regular paper?
Standard paper is made using crushed wood pulp. This results in a product that is not archival due to the impurities in the pulp.
Fine art paper is normally much thicker and is made from archival cotton rag. This results in a product that will last 75-100 years.
Picture framing includes:
- Acid-free matt boards and foam backing (with protective lamination to avoid moisture absorption)
- A choice of high quality mouldings (Silver, Chocolate, Black, White, Limewash in 30mm or 40mm profiles)
- Premium archival printing on Australia’s best fine art paper (archival to 100+ years)
- High quality finishing including double-washed glass and stainless steel hanging wire.
- genuine, archival-grade canvas purchased directly from one of the top manufacturers in the U.S.A. Unlike the cheap poly cotton canvas from China, our canvas is bright white, giving your print amazing colour and definition. Plus, it’s resistant to wear, free of artificial whiteners and is a heavyweight 440 gsm.
- quality frame ensures your print won’t warp and will look the same in 75 years as it does today. We create each frame using premium, double-profiled meranti hardwood. Since they are custom-made, it means we can offer any size you need, plus they are hand cut to ensure perfect joins. The double-beveled profile means your print sits flush against the wall, and the outline of the timber won’t show through the front of the canvas.
- prints come ready to hang. Unlike some other printers, we don’t view the ability to hang the canvas as optional extra. All our prints come finished at the back with acid-free frame tape to seal the join between the canvas the stretcher. Gallery-quality hooks, screws and wire are then added, so when you take your canvas out of the box, it can go straight on the wall. The fittings are stainless steel and robust enough to support the weight of even the largest canvas print.
- genuine archival inks. At Brilliant Print, we use only K3 Ultrachrome Epson Inks, which produce high-definition images with crisp tones and vibrant colours. Our ink/canvas combination has been tested by an independent research lab to last 75 years without fading.
- dedicated black-and-white printing. Unlike a printer that uses a four-colour process for black-and-white prints (which can come with a greenish tinge), our printers have six channels of black ink to give you prints with perfectly neutral tones. Most canvas printers use colour prints for black & white images (giving your image a colour case)
- lamination to make your prints last longer. An unlaminated print is like a photo without a frame; over time, the corners will begin to tear and crease. All our prints are laminated with a double coat of UV-protective, waterproof and antifungal laminate, ensuring your canvas print will last well into the future.
Icemount (Acrylic Prints)
Your image is printed using archival quality inks on professional gloss photographic paper. Then it’s mounted, using non-yellowing pH-neutral adhesive.After that, we place your artwork behind clear acrylic (available in a range of thicknesses).
With no visible hanging attachments, your ICEmount sheer will float off the wall!
Icemount Sheer is a stunning acrylic sandwich mount (3mm and 4.5mm). We use the same amazing archival photo papers and inks, before finishing it off with our unique acrylic hanging system.
Finished with metal corner mounts for a modern look, this ice mount enhances everything from a professional gallery display to family photos. But before we ship your ICEmount, we attach our signature hanging system, with brushed aluminium caps in each corner, at no extra charge.
All our Icemounts are available in custom sizes – allowing you to choose the perfect proportions for your digital images.